Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Owen is Going to Have a Baby BROTHER!!!

Yes that is right, WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY!!!!  We had our ultrasound on Monday morning, and the very first thing the technician said was, "Wow, it looks like you having another boy."  It was pretty obvious.  They also changed my due date...again.  They have moved it from December 27th, to January 7th, and now they are saying that it looks like it is going to be January 1st.  I think that I am going to claim January 10th as my due date, this way I will not go super crazy if he comes a little late.

Anyway, so here are some of our babies first pictures.

I guess that it is standard procedure, at my hospital, to a 3D ultrasound when they are looking at the bay's profile, so here are some first glimpses of what this Baby Boy just might look like...

It is kinda hard to tell what you are looking at, but the baby's head is blob in the middle. You can see his nose and a little mouth.

And here is a cute profile picture of the baby with his little left arm curled up under his face.  What a cute boy I am going to have!!!

15 comments:

Susan said...

That is so exciting!! I have loved having 2 girls together because they are quickly becoming best friends and play together all the time - so I can imagine that having 2 boys right after each other will also be fun - best buds in the making! Congratulations!!

Linds said...

Yay, congrats!! That's so fun. It's nice to have two in a row, then you have all the stuff already.

Matthew and Hailey said...

That is wonderful! It will be so fun to have two boys right together!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

2 boys...seems perfect huh! We can't wait to meet our little boy too!

Charis said...

cute!?! i think it looks like moldy playdough! I can never tell what ultra sound pictures really are! I keep telling craig that it is ok if the ultra sound tech doesn't tell me what we are having, I will just watch closely during the ultra sound and find out for my self. . . ha ha ha. . . i can't tell a head from a rear end, I will probably be convinced that we are having a boy, because I saw a nose or something!

The Tolmans said...

I have to tell you I LOVE having two little boys, they are such a blessing and I just can't wait to see them play together as they get older. Congrats on baby boy number 2!!! Any name yet?

devin said...

Congrats!!

Kate said...

I seriously think I need to switch clinics for the unltrasound next time so that I can get some of these sweet 3D pics! They are awesome...although it took me a minute to find the head and arm in the second one...

And to echo all the other comments, having two boys together is a blast - a little crazy at times, but a blast. :D

MOANA said...

Excited for you!!!! HOORAY!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Congrats on having a second boy! Can't wait to meet him!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Yeah! What little buddies they will be. Congratulations.

Allison said...

Congrats! Two (or three) of the same in a row is so much fun!

Tina said...

Thats awesome! yay! how fun!

Oh I still have your bowl! and spoon I think!

The Hill Family said...

Yea!! Congrats! We are super excited for you guys!! Owen is going to be the best big bro!

Jessie said...

Im not sure If Ive commented yet, but CONGRATS!!! Little boys! yay!
I love them!