Saturday, August 15, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MISTER!!!


I know that it has been way too long since I have posted, I blame it on this pregnancy.  I have been so tired, that when I am not working or playing with Owen, I am sleeping.  As a result, blogging has taken the back seat in my life for the past month and a half.  I promise, I am going to get better.  I have a ton to update. 

So what brought me out of my Blogging Hiatus?  It had to be something Monumental...Right?    

Well yes, it is.  TODAY is mine and Tom's THIRD ANNIVERSARY!!!  I honestly cannot believe that we have been married for 3 years.  It some times feels like we just met yesterday, and then there are times that it feels like we have been married forever, and hat we have always been in each others lives.

So, I just wanted to tell Tom, and the rest of the world how grateful I am that he is my hubby, and that I love him a whole LOT.

6 comments:

MOANA said...

Congratulations!!! I am also glad to hear from you we have missed you but totally understand how it goes. Much love, Moana

Linds said...

Congrats! And way cute picture, I love it.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Glad to see that you guys are doing well!!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Whoop whoop! Yay for three years! Well I just want to say that we really miss you guys. Sometimes I wish we still lived there :( I hope you are ALL doing well! Come to think of it you guys are probably doing awesome now that we're gone. Somehow we always managed to get you guys in messy situations!!

Charis said...

gosh, I don't think I have ever seen your wedding photos. congrats on have another boy. . . secretly I was being very selfish and hopping you would have a boy. . . I like having the princess of the family! He he he! actually really, I am scared to death to have a boy, boys scare me. I think Michael is enough boy for me. But I suppose if I have a boy, I will mostly likely be thrilled. But don't worry, craig won't let me find out what we are having until we actaully have a kiddo. . . he wants the privledge of calling everyone from the hospital and saying, it's a _____________. so when I have another child. . . be prepared for a phone call in the middle of the night stating that it is a girl, well or maybe a boy.

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! Love that wedding pic BTW. Also, congrats on your second boy! It's so fun to have two together.