Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Summer Time

I know that it is no quite summer yet, but it has been so beautiful these past few days, that it feels like summer.  We can hardly wait for it here at the Fullmer Fort.  

Owen has recently discovered that we have a back yard, and he has also figured out had to open the back door.  It takes a lot of work and patience for that little guy to slide that big heavy glass door open, but once he gets it, he make a made dash for the grass.  

Here are some pictures I snapped yesterday of Owen running through the yard.  Notice his how he is dressed for summer: Tee shirt, shorts, and Crocks.  
Yep it is time for Summer to stay.

3 comments:

Linds said...

You know you're gonna jinx it. Portland is great at teasing about spring and summer. I hope some of our heat and dryness makes it your way, and stays there.

Jessica said...

wow your tomatoes look good. Jake and I looked at that link and we are disscussing doing it. That way if we move we can take them with us.

Joanna said...

Yay for summer! How fun! What a cute little guy! Love you guys!