Friday, April 24, 2009

One More Step...

More exciting news in Tom's quest to be a Chiropractor... HE PASSED BOARDS!!!  There are five Board exams that have to be passed before becoming a Chiropractor.  The National Board of Chiropractic is nice enough to divid them up, and administer them at different points of school.

Tom took the first one a year ago.  And last month he took three more.  Scores were released at 5:00 am this morning.  I was woken up by a very happy Tom jumping on the bed singing, "I PASSED!! I PASSED!!"  

SO now, Tom is officially 4/5 of a Chiropractor!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!I know its hard work. I have 3 chiropractors in the family. so i guees i just need to come see you once a month for and adjustment. I rather pay you and know it goes to good use than some quack down the road. Keep up the good work

Charis said...

way to go! to both of you. . . i am super impressed with you tom, that is a lot of hard work. and rosalie i am super impressed with you, that is a lot of time to be away from your husband, i could never do it.

Kate said...

WHOOOGHOOOO! Congrats Tom!