Friday, June 13, 2008

Birthday Party


Happy Birthday to me...Yesterday.  Yep, that is right yesterday I turned the big 24.  I kinda feel like that is so young.  I am not even a quarter of a century old yet, and I already have finished college, gotten married, and had a baby.  Wow, I guess I have plenty of time to do a lot more in life.
So what did I do for my birthday you ask?  Well it was pretty low key.  Tom did have a couple fun surprises for me though.  He got our wedding announcement framed for me (I have been wanting to do that since we got married).  He also had one of our friends do a  make over for me.  It was supper fun.  She is actually a professional makeup artist, so I looked awesome when she was finished, thanks Nicole!  Then Tom took me to this cute little Italian place. 
The only sad part is that I never got to have a birthday cake.  I think that I am going to make a Birthday cake for my self on Sunday.  If any of you would like to come over and help me eat it, please do.  Seriously, lets have a party Sunday night.  Lets say 6:30.  Let me know if you are going to come over and have cake and icecream for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Rosalie! It sounds like you had a good day of pampering. I wish we could come over Sunday for cake. We love to party!
Have a happy day!

Charis said...

SO. . . let's see, I am so tempted to come to your birthday party. Unfortunately I am making dinner for the missionaries on saturday so I don't think I will be able to make it. Oh how I wish I could come visit you. If gas wasn't so stinking expensive I would tell Craig that I would be back in six days. Oh well. I think we should have cake and ice cream when you come to visit in a week. for your birthday and dad's and cuylers because I don't remember having cake for cuyler's birthday.

The Yospe's said...

We'll be there sunday. J/K. Happy Bday!

MOANA said...

Happy Birthday to you Rosie! Sounds like a fun day!

Linds said...

Wow, you look awesome!! Hope you had a great b-day!!

Matthias and Jenn said...

You look so cute in your make over picture. I will try to come sunday but it's fathers day so I already have plans. Happy belated birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa hot stuff! Happy Birthday!

Jeff and Amy said...

Hey there sexy!! Yup, count us in on Sun!

Joshua and Joy said...

Great picture of you. Very pretty! Glad you had a Happy Birthday.