Thursday, June 12, 2008

Midnight Party

It is the end of the quarter, Tom's finals are next week, and like every student family, money is tight.  Tom ended up staying at school late last night to study, after that he went and sold his plasma for some extra cash.  It was almost 10:00 before he got home, and Owen was asleep.
Owen ended up waking up around 11:00 and realized that Daddy was home, so of course he decided it was play time and not sleep time.  He and Tom were up till probably 11:30, just laughing and squealing.  Luckily I caught some of their fun on our camera.  Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was too cute! I love little baby laughs!!

Charis said...

I must say I have the cutest nephews in the whole world.

Linds said...

Ok, that was too dang cute! What a cutie!!