Monday, June 9, 2008

Back in Action!

So I am finally back.  Sorry to all those who have faithfully checked my blogged daily for up dates.  We have not had internet since our move, until today.  It is so nice to be connected again.  Funny how just a couple of years ago no one had the internet, or blogs, or cell phones, and now we feel like our world is out way of wack when we have to go a couple of days with out them. 


So here are a couple of things that have happened sin
ce we moved:

1. I started my job.  It was a bit hectic at first, but I think I have go the swing of things.  It is super nice to be able to work from home and stay home with Owen.

2. Tom tried out for the Minor Leages.  Ha ha.  Just kidding, this is a picture of him at the Elder's Quorum Party.

3. Owen discovered how much he loves his Johny-Jump-Up!
4. We went to Mutlnomah Falls.  It is Pretty.

5. Ammon Owen met his cousin Van Owen.  I think they are going to be good friends, After all they have the same name!

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Finally, geez! Wow, I would have gone crazy if I went that long without internet - that sounds kind of sad doesn't it. Anyway, glad you're back!

Linds said...

Finally is right! J/K!! It always feels nice to be connected to the rest of the world again, huh?

The Hill Family said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how light his hair is getting! We need to get together again soon & go walking....let me know what your schedule is.

MOANA said...

So glad you are back, we have been missing you guys! Love you lots, see you guys in a few weeks!
Moey