Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Baby and Year!!!

We had our baby last night at 11:30 pm. Just in time for the Tax Break. It is a pretty funny story, but I will have to post about it later, because I just got home from the hospital, and I am soooo tired. So I am off to bed. But here is an introduction of our little guy.


Talmage Price Fullmer

Born: December 31, 2009, 11:29 pm

Weight: 8 lbs 7 oz

Length: 20 inches

Head Circumference: 13.75 inches


15 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy for you. After your ward is done bringing you meals let me know because I would love to. What a could little guy he is! Congrats!

Holly Lujan said...

I can't believe it!! Congrats to you guys! We can't wait to meet him.

MOANA said...

Congrats! We are so very happy for you and can hardly wait for you to be here at the end of the month!! WOW! He sure looks like a cutie and I am dying to hear your birth story. Much love to you all! We LOVE his name and Liam is super excited to have another cousin! Love
Moana, Bill, and Liam

Matthew and Hailey said...

So exciting! Congratulations! I am excited to hear the story and see more pictures.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Congratulations guys! Hope all is well! I have to laugh because it brought back memories of my first. He was born on the 30th. They asked if I wanted to hang in there and shoot for the New Year baby. Yeah right! Let's see...tax break or diapers. Hmmmm. No brainer for me. Besides...holy several more hours of labor. I DON"T THINK SO! Can't wait to hear your story!

Susan said...

woohoo!! Congratulations! He's already such a handsome little guy.

Allison said...

Congrats! He's a cute little guy! Can't wait to meet him and hear the full story!

Jeff and Amy said...

Once again, congrats!! He definitely is a cutie! Thanks for letting us come visit you in the hospital. Let us know when we can visit you at your house so that Jeff and Porter can meet him.

Kate said...

Congrats guys! He is so cute!!! I'm anxiously waiting for the story too. :D

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Cute, Why the middle name Price? Its a good name!
Ker

Daya said...

How exciting and what perfect timing!! I'm excited to see more pictures and the real thing. Congrats!!

KO said...

Congratulations!!

Charis said...

I think he looks like tom. yeah! what a good little sport. . . right in time for the tax break. . . way to listen to his aunt! what a good boy he is!

Living Green said...

Crongratulations!

Charis said...

there is no picture of the day of talmage. we want to see what he looks like. one picture is not going to cut it.