Tom got the results of his final National Board Exam today. He totally passed! In fact, I think it is safe to say that he knocked it out of the park! So it is officially official now, Tom is a Doctor of Chiropractic!
So what are we going to do now that he is done with school, and a certified Chiropractor? Well, let me tell you. WE ARE MOVING TO CACHE VALLEY UTAH! Yep Tom got a job working in a Chiropractic Office in Providence UT. It is a super nice office too. It is called Advanced Spine Chiropractic and Health. Here is the link to the website.
So, every one who lives in Cache Valley should come and have Tom adjust you, after February 1, cause that is the day he starts. We will be moving the last weekend of January, so if any of you want to help us with that, you are more than welcome.
I know that I have posted a picture like this before, but this is the Finished Product! Tom has collected one pencil for every test that he has taken during his Chiropractic Education, including one for each Board Exam (there are 5 of those). I once counted how many there were, it was well above 250. Wow, that is a lot of work he did.
5 comments:
that is a lot of pencils. he needs to proudly display that in his office
YAY! I am so happy for you Tom! Please call me when you get settled so we can get together! ...or if you need Jonas to help move :)
Providence is a nice place. It's where my hubby grew up and we go there often. Good luck on the move (especially with a new baby). I'm sure you guys will like being closer to home.
I can't believe your coming back to good ol cache valley!(I'm still here) When you get settled in we should go to lunch!
That is soooo cool, and can I tell you how bad I wanted to go to logan, Im so excited for you guys!! LOVE that picture!! Let us know if we can help you guys out in your move!! I wouldnt even mind driving down there!! give me a good reason to!! :)
Post a Comment