Monday, January 18, 2010

A First and A Last

Yesterday we went to the coast. It was our last trip to the coast, while we live in Oregon, but it was also Talmage's first.

It was rainy, but great. Owen and Tom had a great time chasing the wave (or more the waves chasing Owen). And Owen discovered how fun it is to throw mud at his Dad.

We Love the Coast! It is definitely on our list of things that we will miss when we move. I am glad we got to go one last time, and that Tal made it out there with us.

3 comments:

Charis said...

I want to see the baby, and you have him all covered up! More pictures of teh baby please!

Jessie said...

We miss the Coast more than anything, sniff sniff!

Haley and Jon said...

Rosie, did you guys already move? I wanted to come over and see your little baby, and tell you goodbye.