I can not believe we are moving in exactly 2 weeks from today. Tom has this great plan for this to be the smoothest move in history, so he has been spending the past week packing things up and moving them out to the garage. The goal is that have everything boxed and in the garage by Tuesday night so that when we get the truck on Wednesday it will be supper easy to pack; not to mention how much easier it will be for me to clean the house with everything out of it.
I am supper excited about the place we are moving to. We found a cute place just about 2 miles from Tom's office. It is actually the basement of a couple, but from the pictures, you can't really tell that it is a basement. I think the thing I am most excited about it that they have a yard, and a huge yard at that. They live on an acre, and they have a garden that they will let me plant in, and they have goats, and chickens in the very back of the yard! And I am not going to have to manage an apartment complex! And we will be close to family again! And we will be finally going somewhere that has snow! Oh, I cannot even begin to tell you have excited I am to move.
Here are some picutures of our new place (sorry they are so small):
The Living Room
The Kitchen
The Back Yard!!!
5 comments:
Congrats on the beautiful baby!!! You guys are awesome! Can't wait to have you guys closer.....Let us know when you get settled in! We want to come see the kids!!! And you guys too.....of course!
That place looks so nice!! I am so happy that you guys will be so close to family again. I hope eveything goes well for Tom with his new job.
Welcome back to L-Town!! I hope you are dressed warm. Call us when you get into town. We can come help you get settled in!
I hope all of your moving dreams come true. And that Talmage will sleep the whole way. He is a super cutie!
What a great apartment and yard! And I hear you on the no managing thing. It can be a blessing to manage but it's also a blessing to be done with it.
Is it furnished? we are excited to have you back. . . and craig can't wait for his first and second and third and forth back adjustment. . . so anticipate seeing us soon!
Post a Comment