Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Gulp Anyone?

We all know how much Tom loves to experiment with all these crazy diets and cleanses. So far he has done the following: the lemonade diet, the ape diet, the all meat diet, the P90X diet, the carb-hour diet, and the cabbage diet. He has seen decent results with most of them, but I am worried this the Big Gulp Diet is not working for him.






***Ha, ha, ha.  Just kidding.  This is not Tom, and he really hasn't done ALL of those diets, just most of them.***

6 comments:

Linds said...

Bah ha! So funny!!

The Nelson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jett Powered Foundation said...

How about the "can't fit into the small life jacket diet"? That one worked for Cody!

Charis said...

wow that is impressive how much it does look like tom! that is pretty clever! I think the big gulp diet would be the most reasonable out of all of them ;)

Amy said...

Holy cow, I totally thought that was Tom :)
Amy J

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Oh my heck. That picture is so funny. I can't believe how much it looks like Tom - although Tom is in much better shape!! Hope the pregnancy is going well!!