Friday, April 3, 2009

Owen in Training

A couple of months ago we got P90X,
a home workout/fitness training program.  We really like it; in fact, I love it.  

The program has you do a zillion pull ups, so we had to get a pull up bar for our home (I am actually starting to be able to do a pull, can you believe it?).  Owen thinks that this pull up bar is the greatest toy in the world.  His is always reaching up to it, trying to grab on.  He has gotten pretty good at doing pull ups him self.

Here are some pictures from Owen's "workout" this morning.
 

  Owen is actually pulling himself up here.  Tom is just holding his legs.

What a STRONG little boy.  I am convinced that he got all this strength from me, after all, STRONG  is my middle name.  No, really it is.  It was my maiden name, then I got married, so now it my legal middle name.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin' funny! What a tough little cookie! Wow! Little kids' strength amazes me.

Linds said...

That's too cute! I also do P90X (it rocks) but now the girls can do push-ups better than me.

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

He really is strong but I do have to say I think he gets his muscles and build from his dad. ;) You are much to feminine. (Not saying that you don't have muscles, though)

Charis said...

wow! he does better than i do! i miss your boy. I feel bad that Kendell was sick the whole time you guys were here, I am sure she would have loved to play more don't worry we are coming in august

Cody and Tennille said...

We are also working on doing more pull ups here at our house. In fact, Cody pulled a muscle in his NECK the other day because he was trying to get in one last good pull up. Ha ha...don't tell him I told you, but I thought it was pretty funny. How do you pull a muscle in your neck from that? Maybe I just don't try hard enough.

Joshua and Joy said...

He'll have some great muscles in no time, and so will you! Maybe someday I'll join the P90X club.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love it - that is so cute! I bet Tom is just the proudest daddy ever!!