Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best Roommateship Ever

I had a lot of awesome roommates during my college years. Most of them I can honestly say that I absolutely loved. But there where two years, and three roommates that I will for ever adore. Megan, Malorie, Elyse, and I lived together at Andersen Apartments from 2004 to 2006. If you where to ask any of us, we would tell you that we were the best "roommateship" you could ever find. Not to say that we don't love other roommates that we have had, it is just that the there was something about the chemistry between the four of us. Maybe it is that we all got along so great, maybe it was because we had so much fun, maybe it was because we experienced soooo many things together. But what ever it was, there is something that has bounded us four on a forever deep level.

Last Tuesday, we all happened to be in Logan Utah, the home of Utah State University, and all our favorite roommate memories. This has not happened in almost 4 years, so naturally, we had the best roommate get together ever. We laughed, we cried, we reminised, we caught up, we dreamed, and then we laughed some more. I can honestly say that I love these ladies to death and back again. They are like sisters to me, and I am so greatful that I have them in my lives. I just think that we need to do these get togethers A LOT more often.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me SOOOO excited to see my roommate when she comes to visit!! Sounds like you had an amazing time with them!! fun! fun! I can definitely tell that your roommates were LDS though? Versus mine lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was logged in my work email, that last comment was from me!
~ Jessie

MOANA said...

So happy that you had such a great reunion and that you were able to have such an amazing roommateship! Sadly my first roommate was really strange. She drew naked pics of me while I was asleep--fully clothed. When I confronted her with the pics she thought that I should have felt honored that she found me so beautiful. Creepy! Eventually I had Becca and Sarah that are my sisters today and forever but it takes the weirdos to make us truly appreciate the good-uns!! Glad you had a great time!

Linds said...

I have roommates like that. So fun! I'm jealous you were able to get together with them.

terraswann said...

HI you're at my house and here is my address http://billandterra.blogspot.com/
visit me often!!

Anonymous said...

How fun is that? You know, I was always nervous to have roommates because of all the horror stories and then you hear of fun things like what you were talking about. Can it get better?

The Hill Family said...

Glad you have such great friend that you keep in touch with. Too funny about the haircut!! Has he figured it out yet?

Matthew and Hailey said...

So I guess I know my place now. ); I thought our sleepover meant something? JK