Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sister

Today is my sister, Charis's birthday.  In fact, it is her golden birthday (when you tun the age of the date you were born).  She is 27 on the 17th.  Pretty cool!  

I just wanted to let her know how much I lover her, and how grateful I am that she is my sister.  Yes, we have had our ups and downs, but she truly is one of my closets friends, and I know that I can go to her for anything.  

She is one of the most selfless, caring, strong willed people I know, and I totally look up to her.  I can be like her when I grow up (that is if I grow up).  

I love you!!! You are the best sister I have ever had!!!!  Not to mention the only one. 



A Quote from her favorite cartoonist: 
"Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life."  ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments: