Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Whale of a Story

My parents came to visit last week.  On Saturday we went put to New Port for a day at the beach.  Sadly, it was was to cold and windy to enjoy the beach.  But we did get to go on a cool boat ride.  It was a 2 hour whaling tour.  Wow it was cool.  We saw whales, and dolphins, and a sea lion, and a sunfish.  And Tom and Culyer got to catch some crabs.  I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

Tom on the boat.

A whale in the water.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, that is way cool. I would love to see all those animals, and not just at the zoo.

Susan said...

Cool! A whale!

Holly Lujan said...

That is awesome! I have always wanted to go on a cool boat tour like that but all these ladies at work told me horror stories of them getting motion sickness and throwing up the entire time!