Play along if you like!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I think online interactions should count.
2. Next, if you feel inspired, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. But you can leave a comment whether or not you want to do it on yours.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I think online interactions should count.
2. Next, if you feel inspired, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. But you can leave a comment whether or not you want to do it on yours.
5 comments:
I have a lot of fond memories of your committee meetings. You always had such great ideas. I think we need to keep you on the committee.
Rosie, I really did appreciate you as my visiting teacher, the 1st time we were in the ward. And I was so thankful for the wonderful dinner you brought me just after I had my baby. It tasted soooo good to me. You are really very sweet.
I remember laying in bed with you when we shared a room and requesting most fervantly that you would play with my hair... you would eventually comply, and then tie nots in it and make a lovely rats nest... but then I still asked you the next night to do it, and the next night and it was always the same story... rats nest... and yet I never learned
I remember my mom calling you and Charis: Shareese and Wosalie. I always thought that was a little mean, but you guys always thought it was funny. I know she didn't mean any harm by it.
I remember having family parties with you and your family. I remember your wedding and the cake made out of ice!
hmmmm memories of Rosie. Well I remember the very first time we all really hung out. It was at the Wagners house and we were playing some really funny game. you guys were so outgoing I wasn't sure quite how to handle you. Then there are the lovely conversations of post partum funness and commonalities, if you know what I mean. This past sunday was pretty funny when I asked what you give Amo to get him to sleep at church and you turned around and said "boob". There are alot those are just a few that stick out.
Post a Comment