Monday, May 5, 2008

Traumatic Hair Cut

Owen was born with really thick dark long hair.  It was the cutest thing ever.  But it was getting fairly long, so we decided to cute his hair yesterday.  I got out the clippers, and put the largest clip on, thinking that it would only take off a half inch or so.  Boy was I wrong.  I started buzzing his head, and he turned his head really quick, and it caught a lock of hair and cut it shorted then we planned.  So of course, we had to cut all his hair to that length.  It was the saddest thing ever.  It took off ALL of his beautiful dark hair, and left us with a half inch toe-head baby.  So sad.  I cried.  But he is still super cute.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry that the hair cut was so traumatic. He is still my cutest nephew ;) and an adorable little boy.
I'm excited that you are posting to your blog. I like your new look.

Charis said...

Wow he really is a tow head! I never would have guessed! SO CUTE! I think he gets cuter every time I see him. P.S. You don't have my blog on your blog! I don't think you have even looked at my blog! How rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya.

Ryan said...

You were right, he is really cute. It's amazing how often I have been saying cute lately. Thanks for letting us know about your blog. It's a great way to stay in touch. By the way...I noticed that you misspelled Shelleen on your link. Don't worry you're not the first one :)

Haley and Jon said...

He is still really cute. It was inevitable that he lost his dark hair.

Susan said...

Yippee! Another blogger friend! How are you Rosalie?! You're little Owen has the cutest eyes and nose (and everything else about him is cute too, of course!). I miss you dearly - I hope you are having a happy time in Oregon. My blog - www.cutieemma.blogspot.com

MOANA said...

Bill and I are so SOOOO so happy that you now have a blog. We are both grining from ear to ear in seeing pics of you guys. We miss you guys like crazy and Liam is jumping up and down screamin Baby cousin OWEN!! ROSIE, TOMMY!!! We love you guys so much and are so glad that we can have this window into your lives. Sorry about the hair cut! Love the post and pics though!!