This is our very first post, if you can't tell. So let us catch you up on our lives. We live in Oregon. Tom is studying to be a Chiropractor. And most exciting of all, we had a baby. He is the cutest thing in the world. See for you self:
Hooray, good to see you here as well! Our blog of mornfull.blogspot.com Come and check us out. I will be adding your blog to my blog, hope you don't mind. Love you lots, ps looks way cute. I LOVE the pics, super awesome!! Love you lots, Moana
2 comments:
Hooray, good to see you here as well! Our blog of mornfull.blogspot.com Come and check us out. I will be adding your blog to my blog, hope you don't mind. Love you lots, ps looks way cute. I LOVE the pics, super awesome!! Love you lots,
Moana
Yay, I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Way cute pictures.
Post a Comment