Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Water Break!

I feel like I have been cooped up in my house for a week. My sweet niece, Meliah, has been here since last Friday to help me; and I feel like she has been cooped up in my house for a week. I know my boys feel like they have spent too much time at home. I guess we have had a good excuse for leaving, but you can only handle staring at the walls for so long. 

Yesterday was the first time that I have felt well enough to get out, which was fortunate, because it was the first time I felt like I could drive. (I am definitely not 100%, but I believe in Fake It 'Til You Make It.)

In pursuit of excitement, I convinced my friend, Megan, that we needed to take our kids to the splash pad nearest us.

Boy, oh Boy! The kids had a great time. I think that I need to make this a weekly (maybe daily) activity! Why is there not a sash pad at every park?


No comments: