Monday, October 15, 2012

Our first Aggie Outing

A couple of weeks ago was USU's Homecoming. Due to our student government and spirit squad involvement we land enough free tickets for us all to go!

This was my boys first football game ever, and they were so excited to go. It happened to be a white out game, so we dawned all the white Aggie gear we could find and were off to the game!

Although I was the first Aggie in the family, I am proud to say that two of my dear brothers have followed suite. And we all happen to be at the game. Who knows the next time this might happen, so I has to take a picture.

Maxwell mad friends with the people in front of us, and insisted on sitting on their laps for most of the first half of the game.

This is then vantage point my brother had of the game.
That is the marching band during half time. Don't they look good? No really, I am particularly proud of how they look. Their uniforms are about 6 years old. While I was serving in ASUSU, I was able to help secure funding for those fancy threads, and boy, let me tell you it was a lot of work. But they look good now.

Bythe way, AGGIES WON!!!!  This year is shaping up quite nicely.

GO AGGIES!!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hey, I recognize that Jett shirt! Tennille is my cousin and we all have them too! Looks like you guys had a fun time :)

Charis said...

Hey how about your sister!?! She went to utah state as well... just because I only attended two classes on campus for a total of seven days, doesn't mean that my degree didn't come from Utah State. I was torn who to cheer for during the BYU USU game. . . (glad I cheered for the right team!!!) actually I was cheering for the Y the whole time, but actually when all was said and done, very frustrated that USU didn't do better! give me credit!