Wow, we have had a crazy past few months.
About a year ago, Tom's boss offered him a partnership. Of course we were super excited, and thought this was a dream come true. So we started the process of securing a business loan, which easier said than done. We have talked to countless banks, but had no success with any of them. Back in September, We started to think that maybe we should consider buying a house; then we could build up a bit of collateral, and perhaps the banks will give Tom a business loan in a couple of years.
We looked at 50 or more houses until we found the ONE. It was weird, when I walked into this house I felt like I was coming home, which was a feeling I had not had at any other house. Tom says he felt the same way. We knew that this house was supposed to be our home.
We put an offer on the house on October 16, went under contract on October 26, had a baby on November 3. After the longest 2 months of our lives, we finally closed TODAY! Sadly we won't get keys until Wednesday, because a relocation company owns currently owns the house, and their is a bunch of red tape when dealing with such a company (honestly, I would not recommend buying a house from a relocation company).
But we are so excited to finally have a little place of our own!!!

2 comments:
Congrats on the new home Fullmer Family!
Wow, so excited for you guys! Congrats on the new home, and new little guy.
Post a Comment