Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forts and Rock n' Roll

Our cousin Liam came over today. When Owen and Liam get together, they always think up the silliest things to do. Today started off with building a fort, in which they insisted on eating lunch within the safety of its walls.

Unfortunately, the fort fell to an attack from the enemy, the Big Bad Monster (aka Daddy/Uncle Tommy).

So with the fort gone, the boys decided to move onward, and upward. Discovering the box of musical instraments, they quickly formed a rock band, and started to preform. It was definitely the most exciting concert I have been to in a long while.

2 comments:

The Marley Family said...

So fun.....but I see some "artwork" above Owen's bed. Was that his doing, or the work of these 3 together??

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Oh my, I used to love building forts too! What fun cousins can have together!