I love to watch my kids grow. I love to see them figure out things, and make new connections. And I especially love to hear their vocabulary expound. Owen had been learning and using a lot of big words in the past couple of months. He does a pretty good job using them correctly, but his pronunciation of some words is pretty funny.
For example:
Motorcycle: he says Michael-cycle
Lightning McQueen: is pronounced Lie-Queen
Scriptures: Scrap-chores
Macaroni: Racaroni
Talmage: Taw-widge
Interesting: Distressing
Football: Hop-Ball, although he used to say Foodball.
"To Infinity and Beyond!": "Sitting in a car!"
Life Cereal is called Cracker Cereal
And KIX he calls Kendell Cereal (Kendell is his cousin).
But here is my favorite. Yesterday, Tom poured himself a tall glass of Orange Juice, then put it down on the table so he could make himself a sandwich. Owen sneaks up, grabs the glass, and takes a big ol' gulp, then says with a smile, "Mmmmm, that was Lidicious!”
2 comments:
So cute! I love how funny kids are and Owen is such a cute one. Hope to see you guys soon!
Oh my heck....how funny. Kids are too much fun! We still need to get together soon!
Post a Comment