Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Tal, Happy New Year to You!

It does not seem like a whole year ago that we were having a New Years Eve party, and Talmage decided to interrupt it. But Here we are one year later having a Birthday/New Years Eve Party. I can not believe how quickly this past year has gone. Wow, the older I get, the faster time slips away, and I am not even that old.

We had a pretty fun party. I thought it was so much fun to celibate both New Years Eve, and Tally's Birthday. We had a great spread of food, all the yummy finger foods, a great cake, presents, a New Years Countdown. How could it get better? I always like to make a creative cake for birthday parties. This time I made a Cookie Monster cake. I was so proud of it, and my boys loved it, especially Tal.

After we did all the Birthday festivities, we decied to do the New Year Countdown at 9:30 (Midnight is just a bit too late for my boys, and their cousins). Holy Cow, I think it was my favorite count down ever. Kids just make Holidays fun. They all ran through the house yelling and screaming, tooting on horns, and dancing around.

After the 9:30 Countdown, we figured that there was no way a Midnight Countdown would even compair, so everyone went home. And I fully intend on being in bed by Midnight.

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Your cake is awesome! You are going to love love love having a minivan too. I have zero problems with having a minivan.

Linds said...

That really is an incredibly cool cake you made!! So creative!