Sunday, November 21, 2010

G.N.O.

All of Tom's siblings are in town this weekend, which has been really fun. But, for me, the most fun thing about having every body together, was that all of us Sisters-in-law and my Mother-in-law had a Girls Night Out. Our dear sweet husbands were kind enough to give us mom's a much needed break. So they kept ALL the kids (9 in all) up at Grammy's and gave us the night off.

It was so fun to just be able to just kick back and have a girls night. We ate "Girl Food," we soaked our feet, and we just gabbed the night away. I loved it! I got to know these ladies so much better. It was like a slumber party for mom's. Only it ended at 11:00. However, I think a slumber party would be sooooo much fun with my sisters-in-law. A weekend retreat! What a fabulous idea!

Thank you Fullmer Men, for giving us such a wonderful Girls Night Out!

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! What a nice team effort!