Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Great Endevor

A few days before we left Oregon, one of our friends invited us to one of those product parties (you know like Mary Kay or PartyLite, only this one you get food at). I really never love going to these parties, but I did not feel like cooking dinner, so we went. Here is a video that shows a little bit about the product that was show cased at this party.
Holy cow, it was so cool. The product is called Demarle. It is a flexible bakeware, and it is so awesome. You know all that silicon backing forms you can get at the store, well they are all cheep knock offs of this stuff. I was surprised at how quickly I fell in love with this product. Nothing sticks to this stuff, NOTHING! And the food that is cooked in is actually browns (which regular silicon bakeware does not brown food). Even Martha Stewart, Subway, the Cheese Cake Factory, and a ton of Food Network chefs us this stuff.

By the end of the party, I was just itching to find out how I could get involved with Demarle. It is that cool. So now, I am a new Demarle at Home Rep. I never thought I would be involved in the Home Party Network, but I am supper excited about it. So if you every want to host a Demarle Party, let me know.

I am going to have my 1st party on Friday Night at 6:30. Anyone is welcome to come. Let me know if you wanna come.

3 comments:

devin said...

We are doing a "girls night" at my office and having people come in and set up tables (mary kay, pampered chef, etc). Would you be interested? Let me know!

Tina said...

Man, I wish I would have got a hold of you before Holly! j/k I love being under Holly! So hows is it going?? Kami told me you called! I didn't know you were doing this! Don't you love it!! I TOTALLY do you just want to share it with everyone hu!
I might just have to have you do some parties for my friends in Logan! If you need more!! So they can see what I am so excited about! Have you got your first quick start?? Its awesome! So happy for you! Its fun stuff!

Sabby said...

That stuff is so cool! Oh and I love the family picture so cute!