Owen is now officially Two! Ever since Talmage was born, I have been telling people that Owen is 2, but as of yesterday, He Really is two!!!!
We decided to go sledding to celibrate his birthday. Here are some pictures of Owen, Tom, Cousin Liam, and Uncle Bill:
After Sledding we had a little Pizza Party at our house. Of course we had cake and Icecream. Owen LOVES Trains, so I attempted to make a Train Cut-Cake. I got the pattern Here. Look at how cute it is!!!!! I think I did a good job.
Here are some more pictures from the party:
6 comments:
Happy birthday Owen! Wish we could have been there. Porter will now and then talk about Owen and his baby brother, and both you and Tom. He misses you guys, and so do we!
The cake is so cute! Great job Rosie! I am still mad we didn't come say goodbye. I can't remember what was going on, I must not have realized it was actually time for you to move. Well, Happy Birthday Owen! And good luck Rosie and Tom with a 2 yr old!
happy birthday,
sorry we didn't make it.
oh yeah, and I am very impressed with the cake.
Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe how fast these little kids of ours grow up. He looks like such a little boy:)
Happy Birthday Amo! I wish we could have been there for the party but we will see you in a couple of weeks! Aphia the other night didn't want to go to bed and I though she was saying I want grandma but she was actually saying I want Amo! It was so sad!
Post a Comment