Saturday, September 12, 2009

Almost There!!!

Yesterday, September 11, 2009 was Tom's last day of class EVER!!!!!!  Can you believe it?  He is almost done with school.  Now all he has left is a quarter of working in the Clinic, at test called OSCIs, National Boards Exam, and State Certification Exams, oh yeah, and GRADUATION!  And then he will be a real live Chiropractor!!!!!  Holy cow, time flies!

WAY TO GO, MISTER!!!!  You are almost done!!!!!

This is a picture of Tom on his very last day of Class, EVER!!!!!

9 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

That is awesome, so when will he officially be done with everything? How cool! I am excited for you guys...our journey is just beginning with Chiro School!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Wahoo!!! We can't wait for you guys to come back to Utah to start your practice (hopefully that is still in the plans). The other day, Cody was having serious back issues...we thought of you guys and really wished that you lived closer. :) Congrats Tom on making it through school. Good luck in the clinic!

devin said...

Congrats!! You can hire me when you get a clinic...:)

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Tom! I bet it feels good to be done with classes.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow what an accomplishment! We are so proud of all your hard work, Tom! It will be fun to see where you are at this same time next year!

Charis said...

Yeah for Tom! However, I would like him to go to school a while longer and become and accupressureist! I almost have cuyler convinced that he should try it for his nut allergy. If Tom could do it, then I think he would be convinced. . . I think mostly he is like all guys and feels stupid walking into any doctor's office, so he will avoid it.

Joanna said...

Tommy,
You are amazing! I am so proud of you, I cannot even put it into words! You are one smart, persistent, and incredibly capable guy! And what an amazing, beautiful, and supportive wife you have at your side! I am so happy for both of you!
Love,
JO

Linds said...

Congrats Tom! Where are you guys headed after school?

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Phew! Now you just have to worry about those darn tests. But, it's Tom, he will do just fine. Yeah, what a feat!