Well, it is official. As of today, I am now the big TWO-FIVE, a quarter of a century, $.25; however you wanna say it, I am now 25 years old!I don't know what it is about my birthday, but for some reason it always ends up being a big DRAG. Now, I am not trying to whine or get sympathy, I am just saying that for some reason, I always have expectation for my birthday to be something, and it never is, so them I end up sitting our moping all day. So it is definitely my fault that I usually end up having a Gloomy Eeyore Birthday (except for my 13th birthday, when my period started for the first time).
But today I am determined to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Tom has to work at the clinic until 7:00, and I have been feeling sick all day. But I am still determined that today is a GREAT Birthday! Why? Well, let me tell you.......
We are going to be adding a BIRTHDAY to our Family!!!! Yep, that is right, We are having another BABY!!!! That is the birthday that I am excited for! I am due on the 27th of December. Yeah, I know, awesome planning...a Christmas Baby. So needless to say, we are NOT going to be moving right after Tom graduates in December. Nope, we are going to stay put for awhile.
21 comments:
How exciting! I'm so happy for you! (and I don't blame you at all if this birthday you just want to lay on the couch and mope--you're completely entitled to!)
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you and to the bun in the oven, I was wondering when and how you were going to make the big announcement. We love you lots and are super happy for you!!! Double Happy Birthday to you!
Congratulations. I couldn't wait until you announced it. I kind of had a little bird tell me sooner. Figure that one out. But I zipped up the lips and didn't tell a single person. Anyway, I wanted to say something, but figured I had better wait. Best wishes to you guys and hope things go well.
YAY! Congratulations!!! and though December 27th is not the most ideal birthday...I should know..it's MY birthday!!! they will survive...might I suggest giving them a party BEFORE Christmas? lol...otherwise it is pretty non-existent.
so excited for you!!!!
Wow! Congrats Rosalie and Tom!
Happy birthday Rosie!! I hope that it went better than expected! And of course congrats on the bun in the oven! Now it's officially announced :)
Happy birthday Rosie! I hope you enjoyed it! We are sooooo excited for you guys to have another little one!!!! That is awesome!
Congrats! Having more than one kid is a whole lot different. And three is crazy. So that must mean I'm crazy since I would like more than the 3 that I have, eh?! Congratulations again.
Yay! Congratulations:) I am so excited for you guys...good luck and hope you feel better soon.
Happy birthday and congratulations!! That is so awesome. I am so excited for you guys!
I knew it!!! I have been asking but no one has been saying. I knew it!! Congrats. That is really exciting.
Happy birthday Rosalie! I'm sorry it was a bit of a bum day but very exciting that your secret is now out. Congrats to you and Tom.
Happy Birthday congrats, Erik told me that like I already knew and so reading this, Im glad I was right I didnt know that!! Congrats!!! And 25 is fun!!
Exciting news!!! And happy Birthday!!
Owen will make such a good big brother!
YAY!! First off, Happy BDay! And congrats on your little sea monkey. :D My sister had her baby 2 days before Christmas and it all works out. You just have lots and lots of partying at the end of the year!
Oh hooray!! I was just looking at your facebook and was wondering if you were pregnant... well, now I know. That's awesome news!!
Congrats!! So excited for you and glad that you had a very happy birthday this year!
Hey, What do you think about camping on the 31st of July? Thats close to my bday and I would love to just go camping! I havent really talked to Erik but I figure if we set a date maybe we will be more likely to go!
Yay! Congratulations!! Thats so exciting. I hope you are feeling well.
Oh Yeah!!!!!!
YAY! Katie was due on the 27th but came 2 weeks early-we were very grateful (even though it was during finals) because we didn't really want a Christmas baby. Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment