Friday, May 8, 2009

We Finally Did It.

Well, it is official, Tom and I have now joined the "Evil Network" as I call it.  You might know is as FACEBOOK.  Go ahead, look us up: Rosie - diffendoofer@hotmail.com, Tom - Thomfullmer@gmail.com.  I think that it will be fun being able to reconnect with people, but I honestly don't see myself falling in love with it.  

I mostly created the account so that people could find my blog.  Lets be honest, I am too lazy to give the world constant updates on more then one website; Anyone who is linked to my Good Reads account can testify to that; I rarely update that.  But I guess we will see how I do with FaceBook this time around.  Hopefully, I will keep it active enough for it not to get closed.  :0)

7 comments:

Linds said...

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie, I'm a Facebook junkie, I can't find yo on there! Whats the email you used?
~Jessie Olsen

The Fullmers Four said...

Me: diffendoofer@hotmail.com,
Tom: thomfullmer@gmail.com

Nielsen Familia said...

Hey Rosie, remember me? Blinky? I found you through Terra Swann's blog. How do you know Terra?? haha, anyway, it's fun to catch up with you!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Ha ha, I knew you would give in!

Daya said...

Rosie you don't show up at all. Just Thom. You gotta fix it girly!!

Jessica said...

I finally joined too. its nice to see someone with my point of view on it though. I dont have time to keep up with everything but its there for people to find me it they want