Friday, May 29, 2009

Already a Prankster


I try to work out 6 days a week.  Three days a week I do something at home like palates, or Turbo Jam; the other Three days I go out running.  There is a nature/jogging trail that is just up the street from us, so that is where I usually go.  The trail has been super muddy lately, so when I get home, I kick off my shoes, and leave them by them front door.  

The other I was getting Owen and myself ready for our run, I had him in the jogger, and I went to pull on my shoes.  When I slipped my foot in the shoe, something did not feel quite right.  I pulled off my shoe, and a handful of RAISINS fell out of my shoe.  Baffled, I look over at Owen, and he was looking very proud, with the biggest smirk on his face, almost as if to say, "HA HA, I got you Mom!!!"  And then I remembered that he had had raisins for a snack the day before.  I guess he did not eat them all, like I had thought.  I am going to have to start watching this boy more carefully.

8 comments:

The Wellness Guru's said...

I love Turbo Jam... I am a Turbo Kick instructor! I love it!

Jessie said...

That is too funny, cute little Owen!

Look at you! 6 days a week, wow!
I'm still at 3-4 days. I have however lost 10 lbs the month of May since I started eating low glycemic and following the book Amy recommended. So excited!!

Tina said...

Thats so cute, Hey are you guys going to Preston or by preston over the next break by chance?? I am trying to find a ride back for Erik. let me know, we need to hang out sometime soon! I think I am now done for awhile with being gone, I just got back from the coast yesterday and now I am trying to just get my house caught up with all the time away!

Linds said...

Ha ha! Love that. We often find lots of things in our shoes. It's Olivia's favorite thing to do.

Jeff and Amy said...

It only gets worse...but oh so fun! Porter's recent thing is getting his little stool and getting stuff that I thought was out of his reach, such as cookies. I'm finding out how much I need to keep an eye on this guy.

Nachelle said...

Funny story! I tried telling Chad what happened and he was really confused, he thought Tom had played the trick on you!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Kids are so funny - especially boys. They seem to pick up mischevious qualities early on...

Matthias and Jenn said...

Just last week I found toast in my shoe from probably about 4 months ago. It was great.