Sunday, May 10, 2009

1000 Days!!!!

WARNING:  The following Post is full of MUSHY content!

Today Tom and I have been married for exactly 1000 days!!!  I can hardly believe it!  
I fall in love with him more and more each day!  I am so blessed to have him as my husband, and as Owen's daddy.

Heres to 1000 Great Days!

Our Wedding Day
August 15, 2006

Honeymoon at Yellowstone

Graduating from USU
December 2006

At the Oregon Coast shortly after we moved to Portland
Spring 2007

Probably not the most flattering picture, but here we are just minutes after Owen was born.
February 20, 2008

Hiking in the Columbia Gorge
Memorial Day 2008

We went to Canon Beach for our 2nd Anniversary
August 2008

Celebrating Owen's 1st Birthday at the Pool!  
February 20, 2009

Idaho Falls Gorge
March 20, 2009

I can't wait for the next 100,000!

I LOVE YOU A LOT, A LOT, A LOT!!!


7 comments:

April said...

Congratulations on 1,000 days, Dopey! That's awesome! So good to see what's going on with you these days! It has been a while! Your son is so cute!

You know who needs a blog? Doinkee! I want to know what's going on with her, too!

Linds said...

Wow! That's a lot of days.Have you been counting?

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys. 1000 days. We love you about 1000 ways. Owen, too!

Nielsen Familia said...

Yeah, congrats on the 1000 days! I know Terra and Bill because they were in the single's ward in Murray with my husband and me. They were dating each other the same time Isaac and I were dating. So, we've remained friends!!! Small world eh?

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Yeah for you guys! What an accomplishment! It was fun to see your pictures through this time! Thanks for posting them!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

So tender! Can't wait to see you guys again. We miss ya!

Joanna said...

Very Sweet! I am so glad you married my brother! You're amazing together! You truly complete him and I love to see it! Tears.