Monday, April 13, 2009

Success!!!

Last night for the first time ever Owen slept in his own bed, in his own room, for the entire night!!! 

I know, I know, you are probably thinking that 14 months is a little old for this to be a first time, but I say better late then never.  

Ever since Owen was born, we have been having him sleep in the bed with us.  I love having a Family Bed, especially with a newborn.  It makes midnight feedings so easy, and I never really had sleepless nights with a new born.  Anyway, we have been slowly transitioning Owen into his crib, and last night he spent the whole night in his own bed!!!!  Hurray!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the link!

And hooray for sleeping through the night!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Congrats!! Now you have plenty of room to make another baby :)

Daya said...

I love sleeping baby pictures. He is so cute. That is awesome that he is in his own bed!! Did it make your bed feel huge having him out?

Linds said...

HOORAY HOORAY!!