LOL! Love that picture. Never tried White Cloud, but always tempted (because they are so much cheaper in cost) - I guess I'll stick to the Costco boxes of Huggies. :)
Hahahaha! That is such a "Tom face"! I found your blog through a comment you left on Baylee's! Thought I would drop in and say hello!! Our blog is bradandkatiemitchell.blogspot.com. Your little one is so cute!
Thanks for the warning on the diapers as well. When that time comes, we'll be sure to watch out. Poor thing!
Fun times. I have had too many of those experiences with cheap diapers. I now go for Luvs because they are comparable to the price of White Cloud but work great (in some stores they are actually cheaper).
Bill and I love Toms face of, "Hurry up and take the picture, I dont want to get pee on me!" Then Owens cute face of, "Wee this is fun" No pun intended! We love seeing pics of Tom and Owen but NEED to see more of you momma! Our thoughts and love are with you as you celebrate "Tanksgiving (Liam-nese) far from your family and friends. Much love sent your way, Moey Moana
hahahaha Oh my goodness!! That is such a great pic! It made me crack up :) Ya, we've always used Huggies and tried Luvs one week and definatley noticed a difference!
That's funny! I think Josh picked up a pack of those once, because I had asked him to get me the pampers swaddlers, in the yellow package and all he remembered was "yellow package" - The diapers were awful. Versii peed through it onto our friends wood floors and also peed on me a few times. Now I just stick to pampers.
15 comments:
thanks for the warning! At least the discovery was made with urine instead of poop:)
LOL! Love that picture. Never tried White Cloud, but always tempted (because they are so much cheaper in cost) - I guess I'll stick to the Costco boxes of Huggies. :)
Ha ha ha!! We had also come to the conclusion that white cloud sucked, but it wasn't that bad! We love the Costco brand.
Hahahaha! That is such a "Tom face"! I found your blog through a comment you left on Baylee's! Thought I would drop in and say hello!! Our blog is bradandkatiemitchell.blogspot.com. Your little one is so cute!
Thanks for the warning on the diapers as well. When that time comes, we'll be sure to watch out. Poor thing!
Fun times. I have had too many of those experiences with cheap diapers. I now go for Luvs because they are comparable to the price of White Cloud but work great (in some stores they are actually cheaper).
Bill and I love Toms face of, "Hurry up and take the picture, I dont want to get pee on me!" Then Owens cute face of, "Wee this is fun" No pun intended! We love seeing pics of Tom and Owen but NEED to see more of you momma! Our thoughts and love are with you as you celebrate "Tanksgiving (Liam-nese) far from your family and friends. Much love sent your way, Moey Moana
hahahaha Oh my goodness!! That is such a great pic! It made me crack up :) Ya, we've always used Huggies and tried Luvs one week and definatley noticed a difference!
That is too funny, I love the picture. Thanks for the heads up!
Rosalie,
That picture and the one on the side have the exact same head. Are you sure you didn't cut and paste?
That's funny! I think Josh picked up a pack of those once, because I had asked him to get me the pampers swaddlers, in the yellow package and all he remembered was "yellow package" - The diapers were awful. Versii peed through it onto our friends wood floors and also peed on me a few times. Now I just stick to pampers.
Thanks for the warning!! Hope you guys are doing well! I can't believe how big our boys are getting!
Mot!! Good to talk to you the other day. Send me an e-mail so I have your address. Cool to see pics of you and your family. noyedani@gmail.com
Nad
Tom!!!
It looks like you guys are doing great and Owen is so adorable...We are back in Logan so we should get together when you guys make the trek here next.
Been there before with the White Cloud. Hate them.
I love this picture!
Post a Comment