Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Day at the Beach

Tom's parents came to visit us 
last weekend, so we went to the Tillimock Beach 
just for kicks and giggles. 





It was a bit cloudy, but surprisingly warm.







Every one had a great time playing on the beach.

  

In the big free open space of the beach, Tom decided to see if  his cheerleading skills were still as sharp as they use to be.  It turns out he can toss an 8 month old a lot higher than an 18 year old.

After the beach, we stopped and ate at this great little Cowboy Grill, and Owen had his first saddle ride.







7 comments:

Nicole W. said...

oh my goodness! I just about screamed when I saw how high he threw Owen in the air!!!
that's crazy....and brave! haha

Jeff and Amy said...

Holy crap, that was high!! But Tom does have experience so I guess it's okay - as long as he never does that to my kids! haha

Esther said...

Were you so nervous when he did that? You know babies can get shaken baby syndrome until their two years old?

The Yospe's said...

SAVE THAT BABY!

Joshua and Joy said...

I want to go to the beach too. Love the Fullmer Feet pic.

The Hill Family said...

cutest pic of owen on the saddle!! Looks like such a fun time! Keep the pictures coming; such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

(sigh) Oregon is such a beautiful place! I absolutely love it! Sorry, I just have to say how cute your little one is, yet again! Such fun pictures!