Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry

So I am back.  Sorry for my absence.  My internet has not been letting me post to my blog.  I have been writing, I just could not post.  But now it is letting me!!!  I just can't add pictures.  Well I guess something is better than nothing.  Don't be surprised if all of the sudden you see a bunch of new posts that were written a bunch of weeks ago.

5 comments:

Linds said...

That stinks, and it's kinda weird. I hope you get it working soon.

Matthias and Jenn said...

I wonder if it's the layout you have. I don't know, weird.

Joshua and Joy said...

That's crazy! I hope it gets fixed soon.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Rosie it is Penny and I need your address and email shoot me an email at pennymoney@gmail.com

The Hill Family said...

Sorry Rosie, how frustrating! Glad you are able to post now!