Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our trip to Utah, plus a little bit more

So it has been over a month that I have last posted.  Sorry, We have been busy.  Things always happen that I get so excited to blog about, and then by the end of the day, I am so tired, or busy, that I completely forget.  And to be fair we were in Utah for a week, for Tom's mom's sealing.  That was neat!  

So I will do my best to catch you up, I am not sure that any one other then my mother will care to be caught up on a whole month, but to bad here we go....

We hiked to Utah.

Ok, we hiked to the train station down the road, which took us to the airport, and we flew to Utah.

Owen went for his first swim, and he loved it!  

But he it tired him out.

We had a 4th of July day party.  Tom got all dressed up of the occasion.

Fasu, our African nephew turned 1!  He had a party at Chuck E Cheese.


And that is about it.  Pretty exciting life we lead.

7 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like you had a good time. I'm excited to read something new. Versii went in a pool for the first time the other day, he didn't like it. I think it was too cold for him. That's exciting the Tom's Mom was sealed. I'm looking forward to that day for Josh and I...it will be soon I think.

Joshua and Joy said...

oh, also I wanted to say, I love that pic of the day of you and Owen. He's super cute and you look great in it too.

Linds said...

It is exciting. At least you got out of town. We're boring around here. Looks like you've had a good month.

Esther said...

Hello. Good to see you posted again. Tell Charis to invite me to her blog so I can read her's too.

Esther

MOANA said...

Hey,
I have missed you, so glad to see your back here in blogworld! Love you lots!
Moey

christine said...

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!

Charis said...

oh my gosh... you didn't get sucked up by aliens! I thought for sure they were holding you captive. or maybe the were... you will have to fill us in on the adventures on the alien ship (i seemed to miss that section of you post). Welcome back to earth.