Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fitness Challenge

My good friend, Elyse Porter, is getting married exactly 8 weeks from today.  I was talking to her the other day and mentioned I still have some baby weight I would like to get rid of.  She said that she too had a couple of pounds she would like to drop before her wedding.  Because we have done most things in life together, we have decided that we are going to lose the weight together too.  We have eight weeks to drop 15 lbs.  If any of you would like to join in the fun (or work) Please do.  I think it is always easier to stay motivated when you have some to do things with.

7 comments:

Toshia said...

Good luck! You look great anyways :) I would join in, but baby probably wouldn't be too happy about that. I am with you in spirit!

Joshua and Joy said...

I've been taking a break...need to get back into working out. You should try pilates sometime, it really works. I lost my baby weight that way.

Charis said...

first of all can you please change your colors on your blog so that I can actually see the comment clicky space, gee whiz that orange is impossile to see. second of all how about fourty pounds in a month!?! he he he... alright but I have been trying hard for two weeks now and nothing! how do you lose weight, i watch what I eat, i exercise for an hour every morning and then all day with Kendell sue... and still i am forty pounds heavier than I want to be.

Nicole W. said...

well, Honi Erin and I busted it out around Glendoveer again tonight. we go 4 times a week at 8:30pm. We sprinted off and on and it ws a SUPER work out!!

come join us!!!!

Galby said...

don't you just love stalking people on these blogs? he he! I found you're link from Susan Dangerfield (is that her last name?) Anywhoo... cute pics of your little family. Good luck on the whole weight loss thing, I'm sure you can do it! It might suck to do it, but you can do it! Good luck!

The Hill Family said...

Good luck Rosie!! You should join us for running!! We would love to have you. I will call you soon for some more stroller walks with the boys.

Nachelle said...

Hi Rosie! You have a cute blog! Good luck with working out.